Now Hiring in:
Bakersfield, Chico, Colton, Fresno, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Martinez, Sacramento, San Jose, Stockton, and Sparks.
This position required the loading, transporting, and delivering of petroleum products and operation of company equipment in a safe manner complying with all state, federal, company, and customer policies and procedures.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Night shift position starting time 5 PM to 5 AM (starting times may vary between terminals)
- All shifts run on a twelve (12) hour shift basis (may vary from day to day)
- Weekly shifts schedule is five (5) days on, two (2) days off, and five (5) days on, three (3) days off.
- Straight pay. NO overtime
- Availability to work long hours, including weekends, holidays and nights
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Drug/Alcohol free
- Applicants must have two (2) years verifiable experience as a Class A Driver.
- Minimum of high school education completed is desireable but not mandatory in all applicants.
- Class A Commercial Drivers License with hazardous materials and tanker endorsement (double/triples if in Nevada), with TSA clearance
- Must possess TWIC badge Transportation Worker's Identification Credentials)
- Applicant must not have been convicted of a felony in the use of a motor vehicle.
- No outstanding Failure to appear or Pay fines entries on their driving record.
- No more than 1 moving violation conviction in the preceding 12 months and no more than 2 moving violation convictions in the past 36 months.
- Applicants who have been convicted of any of the following
violations will not be considered for employment:
- RECKLESS OR CARELSS DRIVING
- HIT & RUN, (LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT)
- SUSPENDED LICENSE AS A RESULT OF MOVING VIOLATION CONVICTIONS
- No more than one preventable accident in the past three (3) years.
Applicant must provide a complete list of all states in which they have held drivers or commercials driver's licenses within the last three (3) years and the license numbers so that we can obtain a complete driving record check. Applicant must agree to obtain a new CDL issued from the state they are current working in within thirty (30) days for employment with the company.
- Medical and Dental and Vision plan - elgible after 90 days.
- No Cost Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching and profit sharing
- Competitive pay
- Training for those that meet the minimum criteria
- Local Shifts
- Safety Bonuses every quarter
- Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposits
- Full Uniform Service
- Defensive Driver Trained
You will not be considered if you do not meet the requirements
and qualification listed above.
Contact Human Resources
Send Resume and 3 year DMV printout along with a
Pre Application Questionarie to:
For Questions call:
Phone: 800-877-0213 ext. 15
Please provide email address or phone number where you can be contacted