Bakersfield, Chico, Colton, Fresno, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Martinez, Sacramento, San Jose, Stockton, Paso Robles and Sparks.
This position requires the loading, transporting, and delivering of petroleum products and operation of company equipment in a safe manner complying with all state, federal, company and customer policies and procedures.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Night shift position starting time 5 PM to 5 AM (starting times may vary between terminals)
- All shifts run on a twelve (12) hour shift basis (may vary from day to day)
- Weekly shifts schedule is five (5) days on, two (2) days off, and five (5) days on, three (3) days off.
- Straight pay. NO overtime
- Availability to work long hours, including weekends, holidays and nights
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Drug/Alcohol free
The criteria stated below are minimum qualification levels for hiring commercial drivers by Williams Tank Lines.
- Applicants must have (1) year of verifiable experience as a Class A Driver.
- Minimum of high school education completed is desirable but not mandatory in all applicants.
- Class A Commercial Drivers License with hazardous materials and tanker endorsement (doubles/triples if in Nevada), with TSA clearance
- Must possess TWIC badge (Transportation Worker’s Identification Credentials)
- Applicant must receive a 1 year minimum clearance on pre-employment physical and back evaluation
- Applicant must not have been convicted of a felony in the use of a motor vehicle.
- No outstanding Failure to appear or Pay fines entries on their driving record.
- No more than 1 moving violation conviction in the preceding 12 months and no more than 2 moving violation convictions in the past 36 months.
- Applicants who have been convicted of any of the following violations may not be considered for employment:
- RECKLESS OR CARELSS DRIVING
- HIT & RUN, (LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT)
- SUSPENDED LICENSE AS A RESULT OF MOVING VIOLATION CONVICTIONS
- No more than one preventable accident in the past three (3) years.
Applicant must provide a complete list of all states in which they have held drivers or commercial driver’s licenses within the last three (3) years and the license numbers so that we can obtain a complete driving record check. Applicant must agree to obtain a new CDL issued from the state they are currently working in within thirty (30) days of employment with the company.
- Medical and Dental and Vision plan - 60 days.
- No Cost Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching and profit sharing
- Competitive pay
- Training for those that meet the minimum criteria
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposits
- Full Uniform Service
- Trained on Defensive Driving
You will not be considered if you do not meet the requirements
and qualification listed above.
Contact Human Resources
Send Resume and 3 year DMV printout along with a
Pre Application Questionarie to:
For Questions call:
Phone: 209-944-5613 ext. 1000
Please provide email address or phone number where you can be contacted
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.