Now Hiring in:
Bakersfield, Chico, Colton, Fresno, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Martinez, Sacramento, San Jose, Stockton, and Sparks.
This position requires the loading, transporting, and delivering of petroleum products. Here at Williams Tank Lines, we are looking for drivers that will adhere to safe operations of company equipment in compliance with all state, federal, company, and customer policies and procedures.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Night shift position starting time 5 PM to 5 AM (starting times may vary between terminals)
- All shifts run on a twelve (12) hour shift basis (may vary from day to day)
- Weekly shifts schedule is five (5) days on, two (2) days off, and five (5) days on, three (3) days off.
- Overtime Pay
- Availability to work long hours, including weekends, holidays and nights
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Drug/Alcohol free
- Applicants must have one (1) year verifiable experience as a Class A Driver.
- Minimum of high school education completed is desirable but not mandatory in all applicants.
- Applicant must receive a 1 year minimum clearance on pre-employment physical and back evaluation.
- Class A Commercial Drivers License with hazardous materials and tanker endorsement (double/triples if in Nevada), with TSA clearance
- Must possess TWIC badge (Transportation Worker's Identification Credentials)
- Applicant must not have been convicted of a felony in the use of a motor vehicle.
- No outstanding Failure to appear or Pay fines entries on their driving record.
- No more than 1 moving violation conviction in the preceding 12 months and no more than 2 moving violation convictions in the past 36 months.
- Applicants who have been convicted of any of the following
violations will not be considered for employment:
- RECKLESS OR CARELSS DRIVING
- HIT & RUN, (LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT)
- SUSPENDED LICENSE AS A RESULT OF MOVING VIOLATION CONVICTIONS
- No more than one preventable accident in the past three (3) years.
Applicant must provide a complete list of all states in which they have held drivers or commercials driver's licenses within the last three (3) years and the license numbers so that we can obtain a complete driving record check. Applicant must agree to obtain a new CDL issued from the state they are current working in within thirty (30) days for employment with the company.
- Medical and Dental and Vision plan - eligible after 60 days.
- No Cost Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching and profit sharing
- Competitive pay
- Training for those that meet the minimum criteria
- Local Shifts
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposits
- Full Uniform Service
- Defensive Driver Trained
You will not be considered if you do not meet the requirements
and qualification listed above.
Contact Human Resources
Send Resume and 3 year DMV printout along with a
Pre Application Questionnaire to:
For Questions call:
Phone: 209-944-5613 ext. 0
Please provide email address or phone number where you can be contacted
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.