Williams Tank Lines has continually been investing in new technology that allows Williams Tank Lines to better serve their customers. This technology has helped Williams Tank Lines become more customer oriented.
Some solutions that Williams Tank Lines has the ability to offer include:
- Inventory Management - Inventories are managed and orders are generated automatically based on daily or weekly usage. Product levels can be received electronically with little or no effort on your part.
- Delivery Scheduling - Orders can be placed on a planning board until the best option is made available. This ensures optimal utilization of company resources and customer expectations.
- Trucking Communication - All company owned vehicles are equipped with GPS units. These units are integrated into our dispatch software provided up to date information between the driver and dispatch. The system is updated at every stage of delivery.
- Onboard Computers - The onboard computers also track driver logs, GPS tracking, productivity management, safety, & security tools.
- Electronic Filing - All paperwork relating to an order is stored electronically. These files can be sent automatically or at the request of our customers with a few simple clicks.
- Four dispatch locations - two 24/7/365 and two others open during normal business hours.